Hey everyone i thought todays and tomorrows blog post could me be explaining what lush cocktails are and ones i recommend. I hope you all enjoy!
WHAT IS A LUSH COCKTAIL?
You may be reading this and wondering what on earth i am on about, if you are a big lushie you will understand what i am on about and if you aren’t i will explain! A lush cocktail is basically when you use a combination of products from lush what share a similar scent! Here are some examples
This is an example of a recent bath, this consisted off
- A chunk of never mind the ballistics bath bomb ( christmas range 2016)
- Think pink bath bomb ( Snow fairy scented)
- Magic wand reusable bubble bar ( Christmas range 2016)
- Candy mountain crushed bubble bar ( Christmas range 2016)
- Snow fairy shower gel ( Christmas range 2016)
These bath cocktails can get quite expensive, so i always tend to use halve a bath bomb.
OTHER BATH COCKTAILS I RECOMMEND:
” Oh darling you are so zesty”
This bath cocktail contained
- Yuzu and cocoa shower cream
- Bright side bubble bar crushed up
- half of lava lamp bath bomb
- half of dragons egg bath bomb
” SPICE AND EARTHY BATH COCKTAIL”
- Lord of misrule bath bomb
- Magic wand reusable bar
- Green bubbleroon
” Lush is so charming”
- Candy mountain bubble bar crushed up ( Christmas exclusive)
- Think pink bath bomb
- Prince charming shower cream ( valentines exclusive)
- Creamy candy bubble bar crushed up
So i hope you all enjoyed this recent blog post and comment below if you have tried a bath cocktail and if so whats your favourite!
Happy bathing xox