So this is a somewhat follow on from my blog post a few days ago which was ” SAVING MONEY IN LUSH”. I decided to show you all my entire lush sample collection! I will just apologise that the photos don’t look their best due to that i took them at night time with my iPad which doesn’t have flash!
So in total i have 18 samples from lush, these have been asked for in store, sent by friends or in lush orders online. I personally think lush are so generous doing samples because the size you get of them is amazing! Take a look at the picture below of Ro’s organ body conditioner, this will last me such a long time!
DIFFRENT LAYOUT OF SAMPLES
So in each little row is the main category of products starting from the bottom shortest row
- I love juicy shampoo ( Sample from a destash parcel
- Curly wurly ( Sample from a christmas gift )
BODY LOTION/ DUSTING POWDER
- Sleepy body lotion X2 ( christmas order, lush uk)
- Fairy dusting powder ( christmas order, lush uk)
- Pink peppermint foot lotion ( Valentines order, lush uk)
- Hot toddy shower gel ( Christmas gift exchange)
- Sleepy body lotion ( in the wrong pile opps! )
- ulru shower gel ( Christmas gift exchange)
- Candy floss shower ( Valentines order)
- Catastrophe cosmetics face mask ( Instore sample )
- brazened honey face mask ( In store sample)
- cup o coffee face mask ( in store sample)
- Ocean salt facial scrub ( Valentines order)
- Cup o coffee ( Inshore sample)
- Buch de noel facial cleanser ( Destash sample)
So this is the majority of my samples from lush, i personally think samples are such a good idea because as lush can be and is expensive sampling a product beforehand ensures that it will suit your skin type and hair type the best! Comment below if you have have any samples from lush and if you would like any reviews on any of the products mentioned above!
STAY GROOVY XXX